Have you ever stumbled onto a website and wondered what kind of resources they offered or how they created their website?
Whenever I first started blogging, I found myself with this question all the time! So, I compiled this list JUST FOR YOU! It is full of resources and products used on cassidysheart.com. If one of the resources interest you, simply click on the picture or link, and it will take you directly do the website to learn more about the products.
*Disclosure: This post does contain affiliate links. For more information about our policies and partnerships, you can read our Terms + Conditions here.
Table of Contents:
Blogging Resources and Affiliates found on Cassidy’s Heart
If you see an (*) symbol next to an affiliate or resource below, I have tried them personally and am currently using them on my website. Any other affiliate or resource that I promote, I have complete faith in and have researched myself. I will NEVER refer you to products that I do not support and I will NEVER refer you to products that I think would not benefit you.
1. Facebook Group
- Called To Blog*- If you are a Christian woman stepping into the ministry of blogging, there is a Facebook group just for you! Here, we pray for one another, share our content, celebrate our wins, and ask questions. We would love to have you! Click here to join.
- Bluehost*– I use Bluehost here for my website and I absolutely love it! It is affordable and has been a great place for me to start out. For more information on how to set up Bluehost, click here!
- Restored 316 Designs– I absolutely adore this company. I think their themes are so elegant. But one thing I think that is so awesome is that they also offer a wonderful business planner. It has sections for marketing, stats, and more. Plus, it’s really cute to look at…which is a plus! There is nothing worse than an uninspiring planner!
5. Content Schedulers
- Hootsuite*– This content scheduler allows you to schedule your new blog posts to social media. They have a free versions that allows you to link three social media accounts. This is perfect for Twitter, your Facebook page, a Facebook group, or Instagram.
- TailWind*– I would not know what to do with out TailWind. TailWind allows me to schedule multiple pins at one time, schedule re-pins, join Tribes (a group to share your pins and find content to re-pin), and so much more. TailWind also now has the ability to be used as a scheduler for Instagram.
6. Social Media Share Buttons
- Social Warfare*– THIS IS MY FAVORITE PLUGIN. EVER! I mean that. Before Social Warfare, I had a love-hate relationship with my social media share plugins. I had one for Pinterest. One for the pin-it hover button. One for Facebook, Twitter, ect. And they all looked different. Yikes. This OCD person right here could only handle that for so long. One night, I just couldn’t take it anymore. After searching the Internet for hours, I finally decided on the perfect solution...Social Warfare. This plugin is a small investment. It costs $29 a year. And I’ll be honest, at first, I didn’t want to do that. But after I did, I have never regretted it. It is one of the best things I could have done for my website! I love the way it looks and I love how easy it is to configure and personalize. It is a light plugin and does not weigh your site down. I could really go on and on.
7. Affiliate Marketing
- ShareASale*– A great deal of the affiliate companies I work with above are via ShareASale. This platform has so many companies to choose from that you can work with. Signing up to be an affiliate is easy and generally only takes about a day to get approval. I enjoy working with ShareASale and cannot recommend it enough!
8. Stock Photography
- Styled Stock Society*
If you have any questions, you can fill out the form below and I will get back with you as soon as possible!